Here at Coventry and Warwickshire Association for the Deaf, we like to offer a range of events and activities for people throughout the community to attend and enjoy quality time with others.
Please have a look at the events below and get in touch for more information.
Every year, we recruit Deaf and disabled people to volunteer with us at outdoor camping festivals. We’re always looking for volunteers who want to help provide a great festival experience to Deaf and disabled customers.
Whether you are a seasoned festival-goer, or you have never been to a camping festival, we want you to get in touch!
Who can volunteer?
You can apply to volunteer if:
- You identify as being a Deaf or disabled person
- You are over 18
- You are resident within the UK
Where can I volunteer?
This year we are recruiting volunteers for:
- Download Festival (11-16 June) – Campsite Assistance Team
- Glastonbury Festival (25-30 June) – Campsite and Viewing Platform Teams
- To volunteer at Glastonbury, you must have volunteered at a festival with Attitude is Everything at least once before.
- Latitude Festival (17-21 July) – Campsite Information Tent Team
- Reading Festival (21-25 August) – Campsite Information Tent Team
- Leeds Festival (21-25 August) – Campsite Information Tent Team